|Daniel Seifert c85b944e00|
2-factor authentication (one-time password) for OXID eShop
This module provides a 2-factor authentication (time-dependent one-time password / TOTP) for login in front- and backend in addition to user name and password.
- 2-factor authentication for logins in front- and backend in addition to username and password
- Activation and setup possible in the front and back end
- Authentication is shown for user accounts that have this enabled - otherwise the usual default login.
- Access can be set up in the Auth app by scannable QR code or copyable character string
- Validation of one-time passwords and generation of QR codes are only carried out within the shop - no communication to the outside necessary
- static backup codes also allow (limited) login without access to the generation tool
- The setting up of the second factor can be made obligatory for admin users.
This package requires an OXID eShop installed with Composer in one of the following versions:
and its requirements.
The Flow and Wave themes are supported by default. Other themes may require customisation.
Open a command line interface and navigate to the shop root directory (parent of source and vendor). Execute the following command. Adapt the paths to your environment.
composer require d3/oxid-twofactor-onetimepassword
Activate the module in the admin area of the shop in "Extensions -> Modules".
The necessary configuration can be found in the same area in the "Settings" tab.
See CHANGELOG for further informations.
If you have a suggestion that would make this better, please fork the repo and create a pull request. You can also simply open an issue. Don't forget to give the project a star! Thanks again!
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
If you have any questions about the messaging service and its contracts, please contact the LINK Mobility Team.
For technical inquiries you will find the contact options in the composer.json.
Distributed under the GPLv3 license.
Copyright (c) D3 Data Development (Inh. Thomas Dartsch) This software is distributed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 3.
For full copyright and licensing information, please see the LICENSE file distributed with this source code.
Contributors to this module were:
- Tobias Matthaiou